Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What is the popular Dog breed for eggers?

123457»

Comments

• We have 2 pitbulls, Kaeda and Karma, and a Dogo Argentino, Niko. All are rescues! They really enjoy our scraps when I egg lol
    Large BGE. It's only the beginning...
    ·
  • 3rd generation mutt and a mini Australian Shepherd.
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • CookinbobCookinbob Posts: 1,515
    Ozzie is my bud. Half boxer, half mutt,  a GREAT dog. I will go with another mix when he is gone.  Shown with his "nephew" Oliver (my sons dog) who is also a great dog.
    ozzie.jpg 219.3K
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
    ·
  • my grilling buddy, I put two hotdogs on before whatever I'm cooking....we enjoy it. 
    IMG_0913.JPG 53.4K
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 406
    This little fellow is coming home in 4 weeks. Meet Max the little brown dog!
    image.jpg 721.3K
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • BhinkyBhinky Posts: 5
    This is my grilling buddy Frankie. She's a 13 month old yellow lab auzzie shepherd cross.imageimage
    image.jpg 861.1K
    image.jpg 860.6K
    image.jpg 720.6K
    ·
  • here are my 2 Pit Bullsimageimageimage
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • First time posting....

We have two labradoodles, Nina (black) and Milo (white).

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    If I had a dog, he'd look something like this:

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,950
    here is my new dig, my friend couldn't keep him, he's a cane corso aka Italian mastif. his name is Mac and hes a baby.
    ·
  • Here is my adopted pit bull of some type, Sally.

I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. - John Steinbeck

Katy, Texas

·
  • @bys1981 thats a great looking Pit you have  I also have Pit Bulls 2 males and they are the most loving dogs I have ever had 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • A100% pure bred mutt. And we love her! Annie.
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,950

@bys1981 thats a great looking Pit you have  I also have Pit Bulls 2 males and they are the most loving dogs I have ever had 

the white foot you see is my pitbull, the grey dog is my Italian mastif, aka cane corso.
    ·
  • Bulldog and boxer!
    :))
    IMAG0095.jpg 688.6K
    Large BGE and new to the egghead world! 
    Orlando FL.
    ·
  • With my other boxer!
    IMAG1121.jpg 442.5K
    Large BGE and new to the egghead world! 
    Orlando FL.
    ·
  • AIRDALES 
    Keep on Smokin!!!
    ·
  • Cm23Cm23 Posts: 93
    Black lab
    2 Large, 1Mini -- Shenandoah, TX
    ·
  • Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, Shi-Tzu and Coton de Tulear
    ·
  • I have two boxers, a 5 year old and a 13 year old!
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
    ·
  • This is River.  She's a 15 month old pure-bred yellow lab who loves the water, loves to eat anything off the egg...literally will start licking the grate once I begin to light the coals.  My wife writes a blog about marriage and life called Today's Letters.  Often she will tell about River and her likes and dislikes...it's a good read.
    usphoto.JPG 319.6K
    LGBE August 2013

Louisville, KY
    ·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456
    edited November 2013
    Just an updated pic of our 7 1/2 m/o Berner.  She follows/herds me everywhere on the farm.

Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • klockklock Posts: 6
    Goldendoodles !!!image
    photo.jpg 43.7K
    ·
  • Black Lab and a small scruffy terrier thing. Both are pretty hilarious
    ·
  • CTSmokerCTSmoker Posts: 18
    Two Goldens
    ·