Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT- Fantasy football within the community

I am in league two and I don't know who the people are since they used a different name.  

Can we start by saying:

What league your in?
What your fantasy football team name is?
Your Forum Name?

League #2
Fantasy Football Name - Smoke this!
Forum Name - Zick
When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
·

Comments

• CeeGeeWCeeGeeW Posts: 65
    edited October 2013
    League #1
    Fantasy Football Name - CeeGeeW
    Forum Name - CeeGeeW
    Los Angeles, CA
    ·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,180
    League 3 The Gasket Burners 5-0-0 baby! Though Rhode Island Slut maaaay have me this week...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,714
    I named my team the same as my name here.  I'm in League #2.
    Zick said:
    I am in league two and I don't know who the people are since they used a different name.  

Not sure why everyone doesn't rename their fantasy team name the same as here? Simple to do.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,415
    Or at least incorporate their handle into their team name.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·