Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Forum question

Up until a couple of days ago, if someone marked a post with "like", "agree", "disagree", etc., their icon (avatar) would show up under the post.  Now, only the number appears unless you hover your mouse over it.  Did I change something in my profile, or is everybody else getting this?

Thanks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,958
    You're right. I didn't think anyone was doing any upgrading/changing on the forum.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• calikingcaliking Posts: 8,064
    I've noted the same.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,472
    Yeah- I noticed that as well.  

Perhaps this is something that was changed in Vanilla forums that affects this site without anyone from BGE explicitly changing anything. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 721
    I have seen it too. I was hoping they would add a love it button. I like some things on here but I love most of it.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• It changed on me too. The text also looks different font and more spacing (iPhone).

XLBGE 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,320
    You are correct Sir.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• All I want is to see Mickey's dog again when he calls me a troll.  Is that asking too much?

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• I was hoping they would add a douchebag flag. I want to be king of the douchebags!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• calikingcaliking Posts: 8,064
    I second the motion for a douchebag flag.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,320
    All I want is to see Mickey's dog again when he calls me a troll.  Is that asking too much?

Really VI...... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• RRPRRP Posts: 18,648
    His dog??? dummy me - I thought that was Mickey!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • So, Mickey.  That means you're calling me a troll?

This used to be a much friendlier place.  I'm outtta here.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,574
    six_egg said:

I have seen it too. I was hoping they would add a love it button. I like some things on here but I love most of it.

I was hoping they would add an "you're a complete f&@#&;ing dumbass" button.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,372
    What about a "go have relations with yourself" button?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

I was hoping they would add a douchebag flag. I want to be king of the douchebags!
    Freddie! This is a family forum! You can say dooshbag alright or hosebag or hoser is OK too. You just can't say that.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I was hoping they would add a douchebag flag. I want to be king of the douchebags!
    Freddie! This is a family forum! You can say dooshbag alright or hosebag or hoser is OK too. You just can't say that.

And that title is taken.............
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    I'm sorry, but I am an aspiring dooshbag king!

........................................................................................

I'm sorry, but I am an aspiring dooshbag king!

Aim high Freddie! Actually that guy is banned now but I'm sure he is still around as someone else. he's just been better behaved. I think he was part of the delicious crissnjenn/evansegger/saltyhogsbbq triumvirate. forgot about him until just now. Funny stuff.
  • I just looked at it again. Forgot you (fred) were right tin the middle of it too :)) He wished your family dead and then deleted it all to report you when you responded. Ha! It was egger in LA (not Salty hogs). Different Dbag. Hilarious
    And lest we forget the tweev hosebag of all time.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,472
    ...and let's not forget about the Sofa King.  His prices are Sofa King Low. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Those were some good times!

We need a troll buddy!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I think I've lost control of my thread.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

Sometimes we drift off. Sometimes we don't come back 8-}

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• And lest we forget the tweev hosebag of all time.

pretty sure he's still here.............
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,222
    Who's Tweev?

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,419
    I miss my best buddy Tweev. :((

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,449
    I'm almost sorry I rooted one of the trolls out. Good times!