Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest layout

I went by the Eggtoberfest site yesterday and it will be great. There is a ton of room for cars, tasters, cooks, et al...be patient when you are waiting to get in and drop off cooking supplies as there is only 1 road. There are rest tents for tasters, plenty of room for cooks easy ups/tents. There are wash stations and a spot for the beer trucks. The BGE has their tent for demos & the BGE store...there is a stage for the band.

Be sure and look for the North Ga Eggers banner as that is where we will be cooking. I will have a 5 gallon bucket with peach wood. Stop by and say hello and grab a handful of peach wood...

Kim Youngblood

(aka vidalia1)

Comments

• Great, thanks for the encouraging update.  Hitting the road shortly to Atlanta.
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 637
    Getting ready to head over in an hour or so....
    Milton, GA.
  • V1--I can't remember, do they have a tablecloth on the one table provided?  Seems like they did but not sure.
  • Thanks for the update. We are Atlanta bound!

BGE-XL

North Alabama

• Thanks Kim for the heads up. We are Atlanta bound as I type this!
    Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    ST 81 there were not tablecloths yesterday...not sure about tomorrow.
  • Will we need to bring our own chairs for the rest tents?
    Hendersonville, TN.