Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest layout

I went by the Eggtoberfest site yesterday and it will be great. There is a ton of room for cars, tasters, cooks, et al...be patient when you are waiting to get in and drop off cooking supplies as there is only 1 road. There are rest tents for tasters, plenty of room for cooks easy ups/tents. There are wash stations and a spot for the beer trucks. The BGE has their tent for demos & the BGE store...there is a stage for the band.

Be sure and look for the North Ga Eggers banner as that is where we will be cooking. I will have a 5 gallon bucket with peach wood. Stop by and say hello and grab a handful of peach wood...

Kim Youngblood

(aka vidalia1)

·

Comments

• Great, thanks for the encouraging update.  Hitting the road shortly to Atlanta.
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 597
    Getting ready to head over in an hour or so....
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • V1--I can't remember, do they have a tablecloth on the one table provided?  Seems like they did but not sure.
    ·
  • Thanks for the update. We are Atlanta bound!

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·
  • Thanks Kim for the heads up. We are Atlanta bound as I type this!
    Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    ST 81 there were not tablecloths yesterday...not sure about tomorrow.
    ·
  • Will we need to bring our own chairs for the rest tents?
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·