Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I cheated, but it tasted good

SWMBO goes out and plays pool on Thursdays so I had to come up with something quick. Papa Murphy's was right next to the Burger King that I got chicken nuggets for the little ones so I got one of their stuffed pizzas. Went about 350* on the Egg for about an hour. Was it the best pizza ever? No.  But it was good.
imageimage
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• MJGMJG Posts: 170
    I'd hit that.
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 295
    I cook Papa Murphys all the time. family loves them.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,232
    Did you put it on a pizza stone? Need more detail.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,109
    Plate setter, which I use so rarely after getting the Adjustable Rig. Legs up, grid, pizza stone and foil. The stone was about two inches to small but I just went for it.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I eat PM,s all the time. Its quick and easy, buy the 5 dollar one and then get your own toppings from the store and you are set.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    Ain't nuthin' wrong with PMs. I tried their stuffed pizza last time Mrs. G was out of town. Gotta say that it's too much dough for me. Wasn't bad, but I prefer their regular pizzas, or better yet their DeLite ones.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    I am with @Griffin, like their DeLite. Moar protein and less carbs is the way to roll. :D

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • tb801tb801 Posts: 1
    What size of stone did you have?
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,581
    Looks good from here.  I wouldn't mind trying a place like that.  We don't have Papa Murphys but I googled and found this place near me:

Anyone tried this place?  I might have to give it a try and report back.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·