Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Frozen Wings just fine

MickeyMickey Posts: 14,023
Did this before and could not remember how it worked out. Sunday late Linda wanted a chicken breast so cranked up the Mini. While it was cooking (about two mins left) I thought wings would be nice and had about a doz frozen in the garage. So pulled her chicken and just dumped the wings on Mini. Had a bottle go Bone Sucking Sauce Rub that had not been used. So after about three mins flipped wings and applied rub to soft side. About three mins later flipped once more and applied rub again. The wings cooked up just fine from pure frozen state. The Bone Sucking Sauce Rub was very mild, just like the sauce that I mix 50/50 with Blues Hog for BBQ chicken anyway. About every 3 months I pull a bag full of rubs and take to work, it will be in the next bag. Ok, this was a long way to say if no time just put the frozen wings ( or breast) on the Egg.
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini.... 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015

Comments