Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Restoring Denberg (PICS)

2»

Comments

• GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 451
    A great share. Thanks.
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great story and great repair. Hope it holds up for you. Thanks for sharing.
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    Great story and great work on the egg!

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,468
    @buddubya - if the Behr peels (hell I can't get that stuff to stick to anything) try this:

Available in lots of colours. Have had great success on hobby and restored cars/trucks. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,338
    Brake caliper paint should work too.  The G2 paint is epoxy based so that stuff will definitely stick.  The trick would be getting enough to do an egg.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·