Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest

The truck is all loaded getting ready for bed hitting the road at 4am I have 16 hours ahead of me Atlanta here I come
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
·

Comments

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,588
    Safe travels Charles see you soon.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Looking fwd to meeting you and everybody else
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 359
    Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Can't wait

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Im super pumped this is my1st Egg event and I'm sure this will be a anual thing for me
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 343

Have a safe ride down, looking forward to meeting everybody.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    We arrived at the campground this afternoon. Great 1st evening. Safe travels to all. See y'all this weekend.
    ·
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    edited October 2013
    Going to be great weather this weekend at the park. Welcome to Georgia y'all

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

·
  • fljoemonfljoemon Posts: 488
    Leaving home tomorrow at 6am and staying with family. Will see everyone on saturday morning. Super excited!
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
    ·
  • For all those ging I wish you well and have fun
    ·
  • I'm 447 miles away woo hoo!
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Just landed at ATL. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • @Necessaryindulg lucky you I still have 373 miles to go
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    The truck is all loaded getting ready for bed hitting the road at 4am I have 16 hours ahead of me Atlanta here I come
    That's strange, it's the same time from Toronto

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I'm just about their 50 miles left
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • I have arrived about 1 hour ago checked on to hotel relaxed with a stick and now bed see yall tomorrow night at meet & greet I'm the big guy with the shaved head come say hello I don't bite LOL
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 597
    Will see you tomorrow night...
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Glad everyone is arriving safely....see y'all tonight at M & G....enjoy the beautiful weather & Stone Nountain park today...
    ·
  • I went to the mothership today imageimage
    image.jpg 184.3K
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,588
    Nice, see you tonight.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • I will be cooking @location F2 so make sure you stop by and say hey and eat some good food !!!
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·