Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

What's In Your Egg? (for Eggtoberfest)

2»

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 2,951
    We have several people cooking its not all for me. Costco and restaurant depot. Bad news is Royal Oak 17.6 pound bags are now $11.99 a bag no more $8.99 at restaurant depot. Now I get to grind the brisket and a pack of the Chuck up tomorrow night then cook 2 of the Chucks for pulled beef for the pizzas. Gonna be busy the next couple days.
  • leaving a 4am tomorrow driving down from Long Island NY prepping in hotel (Stone Mountain Inn) making Sicilian style sausage&Peppers with roasted Garlic and roasted sweet bell peppers and fresh basil and some san martzano  plum tomatoes  also some whole Chickens haven't decided how I will prepair them yet 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,367
    Lit, are you sure you have enough butter? :))

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• LitLit Posts: 2,951
    JRWhitee said:
    Lit, are you sure you have enough butter? :))

Yeah, may need to try to cold smoke some or something as a dish. I really only needed enough to brush the outside of the smores sandwiches and for the french toast but Costcos only choices are alot of salted or alot of unsalted. Your in Johns Creek? I work off Windward Pkwy and live off 141.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,367
    Yeah, I live near 141 and McGinnis Ferry and work off of McFarland and 400, I shop at that Costco.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• @lit--that is quite the shopping trip.  Look forward to sampling some of that.