Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's In Your Egg? (for Eggtoberfest)

Options
2»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    We have several people cooking its not all for me. Costco and restaurant depot. Bad news is Royal Oak 17.6 pound bags are now $11.99 a bag no more $8.99 at restaurant depot. Now I get to grind the brisket and a pack of the Chuck up tomorrow night then cook 2 of the Chucks for pulled beef for the pizzas. Gonna be busy the next couple days.
  • Charlesmaneri
    Options
    leaving a 4am tomorrow driving down from Long Island NY prepping in hotel (Stone Mountain Inn) making Sicilian style sausage&Peppers with roasted Garlic and roasted sweet bell peppers and fresh basil and some san martzano  plum tomatoes  also some whole Chickens haven't decided how I will prepair them yet 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Lit, are you sure you have enough butter? :))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Lit, are you sure you have enough butter? :))

Yeah, may need to try to cold smoke some or something as a dish. I really only needed enough to brush the outside of the smores sandwiches and for the french toast but Costcos only choices are alot of salted or alot of unsalted. Your in Johns Creek? I work off Windward Pkwy and live off 141.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Yeah, I live near 141 and McGinnis Ferry and work off of McFarland and 400, I shop at that Costco.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SmokinTiger81
    Options
    @lit--that is quite the shopping trip.  Look forward to sampling some of that.