Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking forward to Eggtoberfest!

Options
Been an overwhelmingly crazy year, so I am especially looking forward to Eggtoberfest! I lost count a while ago, but this will be at least my 10th Eggtoberfest. I've not been posting much at all, but really look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I really miss talking to a lot of my old friends here.

Wanted to let yall know the Dizzy crew will be set up demonstrating the BGE DG line of seasonings with a crew of familiar faces. Susan Egglaine and Theresa Nester will be on the crew, and Kenny Baker (on the original Dizzy competition team and then with BBQ Guru) will also be there, and Joellen from our retail store, and Brian will round out the team. I'll be doing a demo at, I think, 12:30, and there is talk of a cookoff between me and drbbq. Even heard tell they have a chef's jacket for me. That will be a first :)

See some of you at the meet and greet, and the rest of you at the fest!

BTW sorry for Brian's post below. I think he is pretty excited about the possibilities of the contest, and perhaps did not read all the rules.
Cheers
Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Wish I could be there, but it wasn't in the cards this year. I will be egging all weekend thinking of all the fun being had at Stone Mountain. Maybe next year...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tybeelucy2
    Options
    Looks like we are going to have perfect weather!
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Chris we would like once more to invite you to the Salado EggFest March 15th. If you don't have a kilt I am sure Beli will loan you one for the day.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    The weather looks staggeringly nice. Will be leaving gray skies and chilly back home for sunny and 77!  Thanks Mickey. I really want to do Salado. Been building up a list of fests I need to go to, and that is one!

Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • egghead4bama
    Options
    Great! I was hoping DP would be @ Eggtoberfest!

BGE-XL

North Alabama

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Not going to make Eggtoberfest this year but I'm looking forward to the Dizzy Class on November 2nd and 3rd.  Just bought my plane ticket yesterday.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE