Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Looking forward to Eggtoberfest!

Been an overwhelmingly crazy year, so I am especially looking forward to Eggtoberfest! I lost count a while ago, but this will be at least my 10th Eggtoberfest. I've not been posting much at all, but really look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I really miss talking to a lot of my old friends here.

Wanted to let yall know the Dizzy crew will be set up demonstrating the BGE DG line of seasonings with a crew of familiar faces. Susan Egglaine and Theresa Nester will be on the crew, and Kenny Baker (on the original Dizzy competition team and then with BBQ Guru) will also be there, and Joellen from our retail store, and Brian will round out the team. I'll be doing a demo at, I think, 12:30, and there is talk of a cookoff between me and drbbq. Even heard tell they have a chef's jacket for me. That will be a first :)

See some of you at the meet and greet, and the rest of you at the fest!

BTW sorry for Brian's post below. I think he is pretty excited about the possibilities of the contest, and perhaps did not read all the rules.
Cheers
Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments