Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• Called him, its already sold!  Went fast!
    McDonough,Ga   Large & Small BGE  Dawgs, Falcons and Bravos!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Thanks...
  • Ha I wonder if he really uses the rain cap like that??

XLBGE 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,081
    Wow- that is (was) a deal! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• LitLit Posts: 4,104
    Thats nuts it was posted for like 20 minutes. Thats the 2nd cheapest large I have seen other was $75.
  • Good grief , talk about leaving some money on the table....I would give that for a mini right now.
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    I wonder how many phone calls the guy will get before he figures out he sold it too cheap? 

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,081
    He lives in East Cobb so he has no problem burning money :D.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

The posting has been pulled...
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,368
    vidalia1 said:
    The posting has been pulled...
    Yea.  What was it?  good condition?
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    edited October 2013
    It was a large BGE. The pics looked like it was in good shape. He said it needs a new gasket & screen draft door...
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    How much was it listed for?
    Dunedin, FL
  • FiremanyzFiremanyz Posts: 630
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,368
    Wow.  Did not need to think twice about jumping on that deal. 
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • Damn what a deal!
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA