Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

More Jalamango Lime Wangs (Eggtoberfest Trial Run)

Figured we'd try them out one last time to make sure they weren't poisonous.  ;)  The wife and I like them a lot.  They're definitely a go for the Eggtoberfest.  We'll be doing a bunch of these, then my better half will be baking up some Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.  We'll be in the North Georgia Eggers Zone.  :)  Can't wait to meet you guys and gals!!! 

2014 Co-Wing King
·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,725
    I don't know... you need to send some over here for me to be convinced that they taste as good as they look.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Is there another thread that has the recipe? Thx
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244

Is there another thread that has the recipe? Thx

Here it is...
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1148560/jalamango-lime-wings-with-recipe-this-time

2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • LBGE, Stoker WiFi, StokerConsole
    ·
  • Thanks guys!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Can't wait

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,493
    Love it, Nicely done as always.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,583
    Can't wait to try them.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768

Amazing looking wings, Dyal and you know how big a fan of wings I am. Glad to see that there is an official recipe now (I must have missed that post the first go around). The only thing your plate is missing is some tots. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Mmm, can't wait! 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • +1 on looking forward to trying those--at Eggtoberfest and then at home.
    ·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 938
    Save some for me!
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    @jfm0830 , it was so nice to finally meet you and your better half tonight. Can't wait to meet more of you folks tomorrow! :) The first batch of wings should be ready at 10:30ish, then the second batch at 12:00ish, and the third at 1:30ish. Then my bride will be dishing out cookies after that every 10 or so minutes. Time to get some rest. See y'all soon! :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 938
    edited October 2013
    @Dyal_SC Debbie and I really enjoyed spending time with you and Elle last night. I am glad Debbie wanted. to come with me, because she now has a whole new perspective about the BGE. She has seen how passionate I am about my Eggs, but now she knows I am not alone. I was gonna say now she doesn't think I am crazy, but I won't go that far.

I have known Dyal for some years now as members of another board and now this forum. One of the foods I associate with Dyal is chicken wings. I am looking forward to actually getting to try one of his chicken wing creations in the flesh.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·