Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Couscous Stuffed Squash with Ratatouille and Bread

Options
Dinner last night:

Bean, Suasage, and Vegetable Couscous Stuffed Winter Squash
Ratatouille
Fresh Baked Bread - My wife does the baking, and a fantastic job at it I must say.

One of these days I will use the good camera, its just so easy with auto upload from the phone.

While not cooked on the BGE, my wife had these waiting for me Sunday morning when I woke up:

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing!!!!!

I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. - John Steinbeck

Katy, Texas

Comments

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    very nice stuff.  Anyway you can post your recipe for the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese?
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

Love the presentation. The bread looks great!

How did you do the stuffed squash? I would like to try those.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Nice bread! I need to get a loaf pan, have only artisan so far.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • NDG
    Options
    jessie_rice    did you make those pumpkin cinnamon rolls or buy them?  Sorry to be so persistent, but they look great and my wife was going to give it a try if homemade . . thanks!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Nice choice of beer.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• jessie_rice
    jessie_rice Posts: 23
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @NDGhttp://www.thekitchn.com/fall-recipe-noknead-pumpkin-ro-129477 Sorry for the delay. I meant to get this for you last night at home.
     - She made the icing differently: 1 package cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, drop or two of vanilla
    @YEMTrey Firestone Walker DBA is good stuff!!!

I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. - John Steinbeck

Katy, Texas

• NDG
    Options
    thanks for the recipe - my wife will be happy!
    Columbus, OH