Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What do you do for a living?

Comments

• Fixed Operations Director at a car dealership.

·
  • Photographer, Web Designer and Dad in Stillwater, OK
    ·
  • THE DRUTHE DRU Posts: 60
    I have a picture framing shop, an art gallery, a digital imaging business and a BGE store.  I make tens of dollars at each.

Bluegrass Grills, Versailles, KY

XL, Lg, performer, Q

·
  • egghead4bamaegghead4bama Posts: 25
    edited October 2013

Industrail Electrical Sales Monday - Friday and High school football official most Friday nights ....Dream of joining the college football official ranks one day!

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·
  • I'm a marriage and family therapist and executive coach.  I'm here to help!
    ·
  • I'm a marriage and family therapist and executive coach.  I'm here to help!

May I share that line? "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,349
    I chase parked cars for a living.......repoman
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253

I'm a marriage and family therapist and executive coach.  I'm here to help!

My wife and I have seen Dr. Mike Sytsma for the past couple years. Do you know him? www.buildingintimatemarriages.com

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,001
    I'm the defensive coordinator for the Dallas cowboys but I tell my mama I'm a piano player in a whorehouse cause she'd be embarrassed is she knew I work for Jerry.
    Sorry to hear about your Sunday night.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 975
    edited October 2013
    There is one thing I do very well.  I've done it my whole life - so I must be pretty good by now.  I did it my first time when I was just a day old.  Now, it's at least every morning.  I think this is my job.

Somehow, Congress is better at this job that I am. ;)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • portaporta Posts: 88
    DOD Contractor; Network Administrator at SOCOM, Macdill AFB
    68% of statistics are made up on the spot.
    ·
  • I'm the IPSR director of MTOJ, a division of NAQP, and the only accredited affiliate of ULKV.  Pretty impressive, huh?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,340
    I'm the IPSR director of MTOJ, a division of NAQP, and the only accredited affiliate of ULKV.  Pretty impressive, huh?
    Now that we know this, we will have to terminate you. :ar!
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • I'm the IPSR director of MTOJ, a division of NAQP, and the only accredited affiliate of ULKV.  Pretty impressive, huh?

The "V" must stand for Vespa, but I don't get the rest. It almost sounds like gibberish.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
    The "V" must stand for Vespa, but I don't get the rest. It almost sounds like gibberish.
    That's because you're a troglodyte, and you're not aware that MRHPP has been invented yet.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·

That's because you're a troglodyte, and you're not aware that MRHPP has been invented yet.

Beaten by an idiot and a technicality!

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    @Fred19Flintstone  The big problem is: which one got you first.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I'm a certified medical coder for home health and hospice agencies.  Before that I was a retail makeup artist for 14 years.  Odd transition, huh?!?  Got tired of standing 8 hours a day and working nights, weekends and holidays.
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini
    ·
  • Co-owner of an advertising agency.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    Marine Investigator for the United States Coast Guard
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • Mom, accountant, Plexus Slim Ambassador
    Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
    ·
  • I am in sales for a seasoning blend company.  
    Fort Mill, SC
    ·
  • ads75ads75 Posts: 280
    Reliability Coordinator for a large Mid-Atlantic Electric utility.
    Large BGE, Mini BGE
    Morgantown, PA
    ·
  • terry_bterry_b Posts: 67
    I'm a Software Engineer.
    ·
  • NavymomNavymom Posts: 57
    Buyer for an integrated communications company (we used to be a forms/printing company, but we now have a fancy description).

Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Denton TX
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    Sales Development Manager with Bimbo Bakeries USA (Arnold/Oroweat Breads, Entenmann's, Thomas Bagels, Sara Lee Bread)
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,862
    I'm a gas servicemen - I assure natural gas is being safely delivered to customers.
    ·
  • I'm retired and now run the Chicken Ranch, including being head of maintenance and cleaning in the Chicken Coop.  And I've got Spring Hen's permission to say so...

Spring "If It Ain't Fun It Ain't Worth Doing" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

·
  • I thought they "moved" the Chicken Ranch to Nevada?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

LRG BGE

Columbia, SC

·