Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wireless BBQ Control - Thermoworks Vs Stoker Vs CyberQ

HI guys,

I am looking for a BBQ control for my large egg. I would like the option of setting a temp, and keeping it controlled at that temp, and walking away for up to 20 hours if needed.

I need to be able to view it, wireless, whether by WIFI at home, OR on an internet ip address when im out on the road on my iphone almost exclusively!!

Alarms to tell me when the food hits a certain temp, or grill temperature dropping is also needed.

After reviewing I think the options are narrowed down to,

Thermoworks BlueTherm
http://www.thermoworks.com/products/logger/bluetherm_duo.html#ProductDescription

CyberQ
This option seems expensive, I thought it was $295 for the package, but its just for the control unit, then more money for the fan, more for this and that.

Stoker
Seems to have good review on its quality of build.

Any advice here guys?

The Maverick 732 is good, but its not something I can view or check up on while im away from home!
But the price is nice!

Tiocfaidh!
Support 26+6=1 United Ireland

Comments