Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I've finally done it!!!

Put 3 ten pound butts on last night around 11:00 with the temp dialed in at 230 and let it ride. Temp was still at 230 when I got up at 9:00 am this morning. This was the first time after many attempts to get the temps to hold like that. Not sure what I did different but I sure was glad to get to sleep last night

• daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459
    Good job! I haven't tied an overnighter yet but getting close,getting better at holding temp,just a matter of confidence now! How did the butts turn out? ;)
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,665
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • YEMTrey said:
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    Pics of the butts; not you sleeping through the night!
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
  • Butts are still cooking should be coming off soon