Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Glendale, AZ competition

Hey all, if anyone is in or near the Phoenix area October 11 & 12, my school is hosting our 2nd annual Pit Crews & BBQ competition. We have teamed up with Bikers Against Child Abuse B.A.C.A., the 20/30 club, United Blood Services, Arizona Automotive Istitute, and AZ Barbeque Club.
All proceeds go to B.A.C.A., to help the kids that need support. If you are interested in competing or just coming to watch, please come on out. The gates will open at 11:00am on the 12th for the spectators. I have a like to the application below. I will have the applicaction for B.A.C.A's ride that will end at the BBQ competition.
We are looking to have about 300 to 350 bikes and cars, at the show, along with street venders and a blood donation bus. Please come out if you can and enjoy the competition and the event. The event is free to thepublic.

The link to the BBQ application is on the bottom of the first post. Please feel free to look at it and join the AZ Barbeaue club as well, it is free to join. Thank you

http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/2nd-annual-pit-crews-bbq/2nd-annual-pit-crews-bbq-october-11th-12th-2013-info-thread/msg112681/#new

Comments