Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggfest Cooks Checklist

I always hate to be somewhere and not have what I need, so whether tailgating or egging, I tend to make lists.  I update this one occassionally, so recent version might be helpful for some (for example, GaMtn fest had dishwashing sink, but you needed you own sponge/scrubber and dish soap and drying towels--so nice to have these on the list).  Anyway, just posting link to my list in case it helps someone out--tried to cut and paste but got "too many characters" error. 

For the unorganized non-list types, just set up near one of us list types, we are always glad to help out fellow eggers!

Here is the link:

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=224&func=view&catid=17&id=1313460#1313460

Comments