Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggfest Cooks Checklist

I always hate to be somewhere and not have what I need, so whether tailgating or egging, I tend to make lists.  I update this one occassionally, so recent version might be helpful for some (for example, GaMtn fest had dishwashing sink, but you needed you own sponge/scrubber and dish soap and drying towels--so nice to have these on the list).  Anyway, just posting link to my list in case it helps someone out--tried to cut and paste but got "too many characters" error. 

For the unorganized non-list types, just set up near one of us list types, we are always glad to help out fellow eggers!

Here is the link:

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=224&func=view&catid=17&id=1313460#1313460

Comments