Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Battle of Ontario 1 about to begin!

C,ya

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Whoop Whoop! Stupid NHL network is making me watch the Red Wings v. Bruins. Caps start at 2000 EST
    ·
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 193
    ah Wings Bruins sounds like a pretty good tilt to me.
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    Go wings!! :D
    ·
  • What is this NHL thing?
    ;)
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    Ya'll have sports? Seal clubbing? =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Go sens
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    Steven I have a question of you. Your thoughts of mixing la bomba with goat cheese to use as stuffing in a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • henapple said:
    Ya'll have sports? Seal clubbing? =))
    Only the native peoples are allowed to club seals. The rest of us have to buy it in the grocery store.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Mickey said:
    Steven I have a question of you. Your thoughts of mixing la bomba with goat cheese to use as stuffing in a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
    I've used that combination in stuffed tenderloins a lot. Never just the two but it works. You might want to line the tenderloin with prosciutto to contain the goo. 

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·