Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Battle of Ontario 1 about to begin!

C,ya

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,842
    Whoop Whoop! Stupid NHL network is making me watch the Red Wings v. Bruins. Caps start at 2000 EST
    ·
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 183
    ah Wings Bruins sounds like a pretty good tilt to me.
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 452
    Go wings!! :D
    ·
  • What is this NHL thing?
    ;)
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,855
    Ya'll have sports? Seal clubbing? =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 536
    Go sens
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Steven I have a question of you. Your thoughts of mixing la bomba with goat cheese to use as stuffing in a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • henapple said:
    Ya'll have sports? Seal clubbing? =))
    Only the native peoples are allowed to club seals. The rest of us have to buy it in the grocery store.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Mickey said:
    Steven I have a question of you. Your thoughts of mixing la bomba with goat cheese to use as stuffing in a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
    I've used that combination in stuffed tenderloins a lot. Never just the two but it works. You might want to line the tenderloin with prosciutto to contain the goo. 

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·