Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas barbeque trail..

Options
I think this is a fair list.. could swap one here or there, but that's a good mix of great bbq and unique places. I would say to go to John Muellers joint before he goes nuts and it closes...again. Never heard of Sam's. Would recommend Coopers in Llano.

http://www.usatoday.com/experience/food-and-wine/tours-and-trails/follow-the-austin-texas-barbecue-trails/2771875/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Stubb's has a fun Sunday Gospel Brunch.  By South Texas standards the BBQ is only "decent" but the music is great - think combination of some of the best aspects of blues, rock, and gospel all merged together. And it means you can get decent BBQ on Sunday morning at a time when it is not available anywhere else. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX