Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just sayin' eh

2»

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,876
    Avs will make the playoffs this year with Crazy patty at the helm. Loved it. Chicago repeats.
    If he doesn't get suspended. I think he will if he pulls another one of those.
    I have the feeling it will look something like this. Can't wait! I bet he challenges Colin Campbell to a fight during the announcement.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 25,077
    ...but hopefully not like...

In that case, Roy would be the one in the Mad Bomber hat.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,786
    When he coached in the Quebec junior league he did that stuff all the time. He did own the team. Coaches do not chirp players. That's just wrong. He could end up eating a puck with no mask.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

When he coached in the Quebec junior league he did that stuff all the time. He did own the team. Coaches do not chirp players. That's just wrong. He could end up eating a puck with no mask.

That's what his sons were for. He'd welcome the puck. I was really hoping he would kick Boudreau's ass.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,786

Two Frenchmen beating the snot out each other....wait lemme think about that for a second....yes, I like it, I like it a lot

Steve 

Caledon, ON