Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Camping at Eggtoberfest at Stone Mountain??

I know there are 5 groups of us who are camping at Stone Mountain. We will be there from next Wed. Oct 9- Mon. Oct 14...anybody else out there camping for Eggtoberfest???
·

Comments

• Gator_ManGator_Man Posts: 138

Yes Kay and I are also camping hope to run into youins!!!

Jim

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,645
    The campground is full or I would be.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Gator man...we are looking forward to it...

Lit...sorry the campground is full...lots of Camping Eggers out there...hey that would make a great T shirt.. ;+))

·
  • McpicsMcpics Posts: 10
    Camping with friends there, first time at eggtoberfest. Looking forward to it.
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,645
    Camping now. They had a couple cancellations and we got a spot.
    ·
  • For those going   ENJOY

·
  • BBQJDUBBBQJDUB Posts: 43
    We are camping!  Hope to meet some new folks!!
    BBQJDUB

Charlotte, NC
    ·
  • A group of us are camping as well, it should be tons of fun!  Hoping to see tons of Eggtober Fest tshirts out there on the campgrounds!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    edited October 2013

Egg fan,

And I hope to see some Big Green Eggs around the campground also...our group will have 3 or 4 smalls we will use during our non festing cooks...

·