Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

A GREAT MONDAY!

No "case of the Mondays" here...  :)  It was actually a great day.  I find that the mood I tell myself I'm in the first thing in the morning sets the tone for the day.  Doesn't hurt waking up to an amazing sunrise like this on the way into the office (and a big tumbler of Eight O'clock Columbian Coffee).  Don't get the stunning sunrises like this one very often.

And finished the day with a lil' bit of Big Green Eggin'.... :D  Some chicken halves inspired by @Griffin 's recent chicken post.  These were smoked up with a tad bit of JD Whiskey Barrel Oak at around a 375 deg f dome temp.  Served up with some fresh local green beans and Sticky Fingers Memphis Original BBQ Sauce. 

2014 Co-Wing King

Comments