Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just got our shipment of Rockwood Lump!

Myself and a couple of egg head buddies ordered up a pallet of Rockwood.  Great service from Jonathan and super fast delivery.

What to make first?
Edina, MN

lump.jpg 1.2M
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,417
    Anything.. You're gonna love it. It's great stuff.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Best stuff I have used, got some in a group buy we did in MD and I have been very pleased.
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,461
    Using my first load on a brisket Fri/Sat.  Can't wait!!!  I'll let you (and my dealer) know how I like it. 
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • Best lump I've ever used and great customer service
    Austin, TX
    ·
  • How much did a pallet cost?
    How much lump is in a pallet? I see 10 bags.
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    @jeroldharter the pallet was 30 bags, we split the pallet between 3 guys, 10 bags each.  It was 600 pounds of lump.  Shipped to MN worked out to be $15 per bag.  Great deal!
    Edina, MN

·
  • bicktravbicktrav Posts: 467
    Awesome.  I have a bag of it coming in on Friday.  Going to give it a try to see how I like it before I order in large quantities.  
    Southern California
    ·
  • The eggers in the DC area are ready for another group buy. Easy to light, hot, long-lasting.

GO BLUE!

Springfield, Va

·