Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

my new Emile Henry Flame stone arrives tomorrow!

RRPRRP Posts: 13,258
I subscribe to a UPS service that notifies me when a package from anywhere is now in transit and when it is to arrive. The email is sent as soon as UPS gets it in their system. Well, noon today I rec'd such email saying my Amazon shipment would arrive tomorrow before 5:00. I wondered what that was about as I had not ordered anything nor did I have anything on back order! Anyway it had the tracking number et. al. Well, just a few minutes ago I heard from WOOT that my Emile Henry pizza stone had been shipped and would arrive tomorrow and of course with the same tracking number! 

Makes you wonder doesn't it as Amazon sells these for $50, but I bought it via WOOT for $20, but it is coming from Amazon!
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments