Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I should get a commission

Options
We took the grand daughter to the local garden center to pick out some pumpkins. They started selling Eggs a year or so ago. I ran into a guy I work with who was there with his FIL looking at the Eggs. Spent some time telling them all about the Egg and how great they were. Never once saw anyone from the store show up to help them. He seemed pretty serious about getting one soon. I suggested he drive an hour to Shillington and buy at Fred's. He'll get better price and better service. If he pulls the trigger he'll be the fifth person I've talked into an Egg this year.

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Your good deed for the day. And that's a precious pic!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • flynnbob
    Options

What a Kodak moment!  I just "sold" a lady on an egg at the Farmer's market yesterday.  I am still waiting for the commission from the mother ship.....

Milton, GA.
  • Holepuncher
    Options
    My dealer will give ne a bag of lump, for my referrals,
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,649
    Options
    That is one beautiful picture TJ.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    Options
    @Holepuncher I like the way you dealer thinks. I find that the dealers near me really have no idea what the egg can do. Whenever I go to ACE they quiz me on egg and what I do with mine, I keep telling them break one out and demo it, at the worst they can have some great food and take a very small loss on a "used" egg. 
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • rsmith193
    Options
    I have been very lucky, my dealer has given me a sponcorship, for helping sell BGE. Love the folks at BBQ Island in Tempe, Az.
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Nice pic of the wee moppet, cute as a button. They do make any holiday so much better. We have our punkin trip planned for next weekend. 
    I've sent my dealer at least half a dozen sales, of course when the US price is at least 30% lower than the Canuck price, it kinda sells itself. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    When the guy at the local Ace sees me talking egg talk with a prospect he leaves me alone. Says I can sell them better than him or his staff!
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    We all should. I can't shut up about the BGE.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker