Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

$27 table!

I turned this

Into this! All I had to but was a sheet of plywood and some stain. It took me about 10 hours total but I am very happy with it! image

·

Comments

• Excellent job, though I would've awarded bonus points for incorporating the weird electrical thingamajig as a bottle opener! ;)
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,423
    Man.. Lots of extra beer money. That's great.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • That's AWSOME, I have offer thought about "collecting" some oak pallets to make a table with. But have never got around to it.
    ·
  • Beats the heck out of my 60.00 one.  Well done.  Note - check the temp of the single stone w/o a air space under the Egg.  It gets pretty hot down there.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,962
    Very nice.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • revolver1 said:
    Beats the heck out of my 60.00 one.  Well done.  Note - check the temp of the single stone w/o a air space under the Egg.  It gets pretty hot down there.  
    I checked it and the stone was about 150 degrees on a 400 degree internal temp. The wood underneath the stone was 90 degrees.
    ·