Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

$27 table!

I turned this

Into this! All I had to but was a sheet of plywood and some stain. It took me about 10 hours total but I am very happy with it! image

·

Comments

• Excellent job, though I would've awarded bonus points for incorporating the weird electrical thingamajig as a bottle opener! ;)
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,874
    Man.. Lots of extra beer money. That's great.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • That's AWSOME, I have offer thought about "collecting" some oak pallets to make a table with. But have never got around to it.
    ·
  • Beats the heck out of my 60.00 one.  Well done.  Note - check the temp of the single stone w/o a air space under the Egg.  It gets pretty hot down there.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,186
    Very nice.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • revolver1 said:
    Beats the heck out of my 60.00 one.  Well done.  Note - check the temp of the single stone w/o a air space under the Egg.  It gets pretty hot down there.  
    I checked it and the stone was about 150 degrees on a 400 degree internal temp. The wood underneath the stone was 90 degrees.
    ·