Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

THIS IS OT / OT / OT BUT FUNNY AS HELL

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum

My wife was an RN with the school district for the past 30 years (retired this year) and my daughter saw this and sent it to her. If you were in education you might find it funny as well .

http://bitchinsisters.com/2013/09/28/lice-is-a-four-letter-word/

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• BREWnQ
    BREWnQ Posts: 219
    edited September 2013
    Options
    LOL. I'm sure it'll happen but I hope my boy never gets lice.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    That article is pretty accurate.  My son and I picked up lice in a rental trailer once and brought it back to the women in the family.  It was good times.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    My wife has always driven demos. Back 10 or 15 years ago the nurse would have to take kids home at times and lice was a take home deal. I would make her cover the seat and back of seat in plastic and toss when she got the kid home. Was so glad when they stopped having nurses take kids home.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.