Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Alternatives to brisket burnt ends?

I am cooking a couple briskets this upcoming weekend for a party. I usually separate the point to make burnt ends, but since I'll have two at the same time, I was mulling over alternatives (besides just slicing and serving) for the 2nd brisket point.

Any thoughts? Anyone have something original or unique they've seen for this cut of the meat? Thanks in advance....

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,664
    Yes. Send me the extra bag of burnt ends.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Chop up the point and sauce.  Chopped beef sandwiches are great.

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Agree with SMITTYtheSMOKER, I made burnt ends out of my brisket from Sunday and chopped them up yesterday and reheated with chopped beef sandwich ever!

Tomball, Texas