Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lump stock pile

I 'm about 1/2 way there to having my winter suply
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
image.jpg 1.8M

Comments

• Golf clubs, fishing gear, lump charcoal, skis/snowboard; I'm digging this garage scene. 

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • I was just at a Wally-world and was told they intend on carrying RO through the winter. They had 2+ pallets in stock SE Baltimore area... 

I was hoping to score the usual end-of-season $3-$5/bag... I am not sure they know for sure how long, but I will need to pick up a few more bags for my son and I.  He also has an XL.  I only have 10 bags or so left.  Haven't had much time to grill as I gutted my kitchen ~6 weeks ago and finally started installing cabinets this weekend. Got some minor plumbing to work out. New dual-fuel (gas cook top/electric oven) gets installed tomorrow. woohoo....

• I bought 12 - 8kg bags last week. Should get me through the end of the year; maybe January.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
  • about 5 bags left of this haul from a 2 for 1 sale at Dickson's BBQ in Tarranna.  The good Gaber has beaten me into never passing a sale!
    lumped up.jpg 888.3K

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• Here's mine......old photo, but about the same amount in inventory = 50,000+ lbs.
    IMAG0500s.jpg 133.6K