Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I Won I Won

Got a call from Cozy Pools and Spa; the folks that put on the CozyFest that I bought my demo from.  I won a basket from the raffle they were having. While it wasn't the mini I was hoping for I was stoked I won none the less. Stopped by on the way back from Gettysburg yesterday to find a basket full of BGE pizza accessories.  Had a stone, a peel, rolling mat, rocking cutter as well as a rolling cutter, and a calzone press.  Nice little surprise that will most certainly get some use.  Again, I want to thank Don at the store for putting on a great event and allowing me to get into this game in fine fashion.
Chris
LBGE
Laurel, MD
·

Comments

• Congrats !
    Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·
  • Congrats! Cozyfest was a great time. Met some new people, and Don always makes it nice for the cooks. hope to see that one again next year!
    ·
  • Congrats on the swag!
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,123
    Congrats! Someone had to win, why not you?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·