Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini BGE Megapost! Lots of pix

Life has been getting in the way of me posting a lot of pix these days, and has also kept me from responding to a lot of your delicious looking meals!  I'll try and get better!  :)  Here are a few cooks off the Mini BGE that I've been meaning to share:

Some Johnsonville Beer Brats, raised and direct with some Cherry Wood for smoke

Topped them with some new-to-me mustard and Saurkraut.  Some Nathan's Onion Rings on the side.  Good stuff!

Next, some Country Style Ribs.  My wife and I ate LOTS of these when we first got married.  They are CHEAP and TASTY!  :D  We haven't done them in awhile, but for the last coupla weeks, we've eaten them a few times.  They were smoke roasted with Cherry Wood indirect until they hit around 190 internal temp.  Then sauced during the last 10 minutes of cooking.  Country Style Ribs are basically sliced up pork butt, so they stay plenty juicy on the inside, and they melt in your mouth.  :D  Deeeelicious! 

Served up with some of Mrs. Dyal's Squash Casserole.  :)

And tonight, we smoked up some MOINK Balls on the Mini BGE.  I was able to squeeze 24 MOINKS on there with no problem.  I used the Mini Woo with a foiled pizza stone for the setup, and smoked them indirect at 350 deg f until they were done.  Man these were GOOD!!  They were sauced with a local BBQ Sauce that my brother sends me from somewhere in GA.  It's called Palmetto Juice.  I swear I think it was made for MOINK Balls! 

I have more pix, but this will hafta do it for tonight.  Photobucket is being a little slow and I wanna go chillax in front of the TV.  :D  Peace!

Comments