Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I should get a commission

We took the grand daughter to the local garden center to pick out some pumpkins. They started selling Eggs a year or so ago. I ran into a guy I work with who was there with his FIL looking at the Eggs. Spent some time telling them all about the Egg and how great they were. Never once saw anyone from the store show up to help them. He seemed pretty serious about getting one soon. I suggested he drive an hour to Shillington and buy at Fred's. He'll get better price and better service. If he pulls the trigger he'll be the fifth person I've talked into an Egg this year.

Comments