Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egger here

Hello friends, My wife just surprised me with a used small green egg and I'm already an addict. I immediately took everything apart to clean it a replaced the gasket. I also found a supplier and purchased a plate setter, a baking stone, gripper, lump charcoal, hickory wood chips, a drip pan, and a ceramic upright whole chicken mount. I love this thing! I'm a bit of a gear head when it comes to things like this as evidenced by the home built brewery in my garage so I'm excited to weld together a custom stand and work station for this thing but there is one thing driving me crazy...... Ribs. I want to make ribs and I can only see information on how to make one slab of ribs on the small egg.... Please someone tell me there is a way to make more than one slab, can anyone advise? Also if there are any other vital tools or elements please fill me in. Thanks everyone, I'm excited to get involved here!

Comments