Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Selling my Grill Dome!

I wanted to offer it to you guys first.  
It is green in color and has the older style hinges.  I just replaced the entire bottom half including the lower inside piece with a brand new factory replacement.  The lower half has never even seen lump. Just replaced this morning.  You can see old half in the background of the pics.  Make me an offer I can't refuse.  Would prefer to sell it to someone that can pick up in Evans, GA near Augusta since I really don't want to ship it.

Thanks! 

·

Comments

• JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,492
    It looks to be about the size of a mini?I'll offer $100...
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • $101 and I'll pick it up tomorrow. :)>-
    ·
  • $105.00 pick it up tomorrow
    ·
  • Hey, unconfuse me.  What, when is that, and if it is an early Egg, where'd you get a new factory replacement?
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • It is a grill dome.  It is about the size of a medium egg.  You can go to their website and see the newer model.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,417
    My little Ag is a Grill Dome... 1997 model. Hell, I gave $100 for it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·