Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First pizza

I made pizza w/ pepperoni, ham, onions, peppers and cheese. First one was ok the 2nd one was awesome. I used a frozen dough that was real good and real easy.
Clyde Texas

• lets try the pictures again.
    PIZZA1.JPG 47.7K
    PIZZA2.JPG 41.3K
    PIZZA3.JPG 47.3K
    Clyde Texas
  • DMWDMW Posts: 7,911
    Looks good, now time to try your own dough next time. I had never done anything with dough before my BGE, pizza dough for egged pizzas got me started, now baking bread as well.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,980
    Looks like a hit...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • There is one problem with pizza on the egg. It will be really hard to eat pizza out ever again.
    Clyde Texas
  • jpuckett said:
    There is one problem with pizza on the egg. It will be really hard to eat pizza out ever again.
    That's not a bug - that's a feature!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • Same here. I just can't bring myself to pay for a pizza anymore that I know isn't as good as what we can make on the egg. FWIW, we just buy our dough from a gourmet pizza place down the street. They charge us $2 for a large ball of dough. We've decided that it's easier than making it ourselves and tastier than frozen.