Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

This weekend - more Ham (Egret's Maple Bourbon)

As promised to the family, i'll do some more Ham for everyone coming out this weekend. Im going to do a 10 lb tonight, and a 15 lb'r tomorrow morning. I really am hoping to have some leftovers this time, but if not i have another 10 lb'r hiding in the garage fridge. Hope everyone has a great weekend coming up. Weather is holding out nice here, some snow in parts of the province already, but we will be close to 20 C (68 F) for the weekend. It is dipping to below freezing over night though. Going to burn a lot of wood for camp fires this weekend. Post some pics later on. Have a great one, its almost rum time!
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments