Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Today is the day

Going to Tony's Tree Plantation today to pay for my XL BGE!  Won't get it till after the eggfest, which sucks, however I am stoked!
XL BGE
·

Comments

• Congrats !

Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,676
    Welcome abaord.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Congrats!  Like waiting for X-mas morning.
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • Seanr7Seanr7 Posts: 207
    XL BGE paid for now have to wait till Oct 19! I've never been good at waiting.
    XL BGE
    ·
  • Congratulations! Well...just keep looking at recipes and things you want to try to help the time go by more quickly. I know you're just so excited! I'm excited for you and I hope you come back on here and show us pictures of all the yummy things you're making.
    Big Egg dreamin' in Richmond Hill, Georgia
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,419
    This is the day, your life will surely change
    This is the day, when things fall into place
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,500
    Congrats !

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    Weeeeeee......

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·