Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Yet another new egger

Hey all! I just got my large BGE on Monday and have been having a blast. So far I've tried a simple spatchcocked chicken and smoked some sausage both with excellent results, but far and away the biggest success so far was AZRPs "the chicken"! Up next I'm thinking of trying my hand at some ribs. Thanks to all of you as well, perusing these forums has been an enormous help so far.
image.jpg 3.5M
image.jpg 2.5M
image.jpg 914.6K

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    Welcome. Good looking food and pictures. Keep them coming.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Welcome aboard. Looks like a great start.
    Good start. Welcome!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Welcome to the hord. Happy egging....
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,527
    And your journey has started, and welcome to the group. 

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

• Welcome from another NEO :D
    Albion, PA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    Welcome to the Cult. It's a life changer.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    edited September 2013

We are so glad to have you. Please send your dues in today.

Where are you from? Oh, we take credit cards..... Man I like your avatar, brings back the days.....

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• RACRAC Posts: 1,527
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy.

Ricky

Spring, TX

• Welcome new egghead !
    Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
  • I'm from MA. Born and raised in Boston but now I live down by the RI border.

It's good to know there are still Bill the Cat fans out there!
  • AcnAcn Posts: 1,078

I'm from MA. Born and raised in Boston but now I live down by the RI border.

It's good to know there are still Bill the Cat fans out there!

I grew up reading Bloom County, now I read Goodnight Opus to my daughter.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Said hi. He was at the University of Texas the first time they were drawn and the strip started a few years later. He was credited with starting the alligator scare in TownLake in Austin back in the late 70's.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).