Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Knife

Looking forward to using my new 10.5" Global slicing night to slice brisket tonight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,354
    A good brisket, and a good knife really are something to look forward to. Enjoy.
    ·
  • what did that knife cost you it looks like a real gem ?
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • @Charlesmaneri... I paid about $185 for the knife. Prices tend to be a little higher up here in the GWN; not sure what these might run in the States.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
  • @hondabbg that point remains true with almost any knife ,I have a set of Henkels that I have had for like 25years and all I do is like once a month I hit them with the wet stone 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • @Charlesmaneri... I paid about $185 for the knife. Prices tend to be a little higher up here in the GWN; not sure what these might run in the States.
    You should be able to do better than that at Nella's. There is a place on Hwy#7 in Concord that does wholesale knives too.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

You should be able to do better than that at Nella's. There is a place on Hwy#7 in Concord that does wholesale knives too.

Thanks, i'll check that out

I am well aware of that. I have a slew of knives, working as a chef.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·