Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Knife

Options
Looking forward to using my new 10.5" Global slicing night to slice brisket tonight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    A good brisket, and a good knife really are something to look forward to. Enjoy.
  • Charlesmaneri
    Options
    what did that knife cost you it looks like a real gem ?
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    @Charlesmaneri... I paid about $185 for the knife. Prices tend to be a little higher up here in the GWN; not sure what these might run in the States.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

Not a fan of Globals at all, too small of a handle for my hands. Keep it sharp and it will last forever.

• Charlesmaneri
    Options
    @hondabbg that point remains true with almost any knife ,I have a set of Henkels that I have had for like 25years and all I do is like once a month I hit them with the wet stone 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    @Charlesmaneri... I paid about $185 for the knife. Prices tend to be a little higher up here in the GWN; not sure what these might run in the States.
    You should be able to do better than that at Nella's. There is a place on Hwy#7 in Concord that does wholesale knives too.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options

You should be able to do better than that at Nella's. There is a place on Hwy#7 in Concord that does wholesale knives too.

Thanks, i'll check that out
    Options
    @hondabbg that point remains true with almost any knife ,I have a set of Henkels that I have had for like 25years and all I do is like once a month I hit them with the wet stone 

I am well aware of that. I have a slew of knives, working as a chef.