Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Burgers on the baking steel

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,406
Did this the other night but didn't take pics. Baking steel on top of AR at 550*. Really good!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Looks real good
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

I can see this picture:
    image.jpg 1.7M
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,335
    edited September 2013
    Here's the suckling pig I roasted the other day. I did it on my swing grate with a brisket flat on top.

XLBGE 
    Here's the suckling pig I roasted the other day. I did it on my swing grate with a brisket flat on too.

Look, you got to post the picture man

• Best looking meal I've ever seen you cook, Steve !!!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    Estebanito, you are right. I did them the awhile back so I'll need to scrounge up the pics. Best ever way to do fresh, self-ground meat.
    Steven must be out making a living :-h

• Here's the suckling pig I roasted the other day. I did it on my swing grate with a brisket flat on too.

Look, you got to post the picture man
    #-o how could I forget Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Brandon,

You cooked a cat?

Steve 

Caledon, ON