Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why are some of my posts not shown?

A couple of times I've composed posts with photos and gotten the message it has to be "approved" before being displayed? Certainly everything in them was aboveboard!
Judy in San Diego

Comments

• Ive never had that happen to me.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,869
    edited September 2013
    Judy, this has happened to me as well even after having been posting here several times now. My guess is there was a word I or you used that tripped a trigger.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Hi Judy, you probably don't remember me from the other forum but it is good to see you.  It is a glitch in the Vanilla Forums thing that pops up from time to time.  It isn't anything you have done.  Sometimes I will go 6 months without seeing it, other times it will pop up a couple times a week.

Hopefully it will go away for you soon!  Hope you are well and look forward to seeing you on either forum.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited September 2013
    It's the price you pay for this forum. So glad to see you over here. Most of the time if you just punch it again all works.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980

"He doesn't like you. I don't like you either.You better watch yourselves. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems"

" Ill be careful"

" You'll be dead"

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Don't give up, Judy!
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I tend to get it when I am quoting someone and the quoted message is quoting someone else, if that makes sense. It usually happens in waves so when it starts popping up, I "save draft" prior to posting.