Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BBQ Competitions...

Does anyone know of any competitions in the North GA area? I would love to try it once for the experience... :D
LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,447
    I tried to post a link but it wouldn't let me.  It said the post had to be approved??  Just go to KCBS.US and select events.  Then search GA and the dates you're looking for.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Great, Thanks!
    LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
    ·
  • The National BBQ Cup in Cumming offers backyard and pro divisions http://www.nationalbbqcup.com
    ·
  • There is one coming up in a few weeks at the airshow in Rome GA.    I'm going to be there helping a vendor.  It's a second year KCBS event but they had a pretty big event last year and good prize money.  They have Big Jim from BBQ Pitmasters as their organizer and it sounds like a good event.

Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • My (unsolicited) advice, find an established team and help with their cook for your first time out. I've cooked once with @SMITTYtheSMOKER and @R2Egg2Q, and it was great, but there's no way I could have appreciated the amount of work that goes into a cook and adequately prepared for it on my own. Going solo on your inaugural run might be overwhelming.

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Check out the Georgia BBQ Association   http://www.bbqga.org/
    Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·