Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Small Egg for $349 - Good Price?

The title says it all.  The price is only for the Egg, nothing else.  I'm looking to complement my XL.  Thoughts please?

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,893
    edited September 2013
    Is it new from a dealer...with warranty?  

If so I would say that is a very good price.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • A new small runs about $549 around here unless you find an older one they want to move.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,308
    ive seen prices for minis at 400 so....
    ·
  • I recently paid $400 for mini. So if it is from a dealer w/ warranty that is an excellent price
    Boom
    ·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 345
    Nashville dealer wanted $445 for a new small. All accessories were extra (nest/table/etc.)

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,154
    I'd be running out the door for that price from the dealer. Run!!!
    ·
  • QDudeQDude Posts: 618
    I bought it.  It was the floor model and never used!  Can't wait to introduce it to its big brother, Eggbert.

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

·
  • Congrats man, you will love it!! The best thing I have bought for my small so far is the Woo and stone from CGS

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • Congrats man, you will love it!! The best thing I have bought for my small so far is the Woo and stone from CGS

Funny you mention that, mine came in today. I got my small sunday, ordered woo and stone monday, fedex delivered it this afternoon. Now what to try first?

Little Rock, AR

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,893
    Great score!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Congrats on the small...sounds like a great deal.
    Albion, PA
    ·