Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flying at 32,000 feet right now

Options
Flying to Alaska reading the forum......great way to kill time on this long flight

Comments

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    I'm pretty high up too. :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• bicktrav
    Options
    I've done that. Having access to the internet makes flights so much better. How's the ride been?
    Southern California
  • HorseMover
    Options
    I'm jealous...what are your plans while in Alaska?
    Albion, PA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Can't wait to see the pics my friend.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Charlesmaneri
    Options
    I hope you going fishing in Alaska 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • txav8r
    txav8r Posts: 153
    Options
    Bring back some salmon to smoke!  And have a good trip.  I think the fishing is pretty much over this late in the season, except commercial fishing.  If not, it is getting close and the days are getting shorter. 
    Just far enough north of DFW to be "rural"...and close enough to be urban, depending on my mood.
  • thailandjohn
    thailandjohn Posts: 952
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Unfortunately this is not a fun trip. We have a relative who is very ill. We have been to Alaska a few times and have traveled to several places in this state and this for sure is a beautiful area of the world. If my son is going to barbecue this weekend......I would love to control his Stoker from 32,000 feet while traveling back on Saturday.... I am sure that would be a first
  • bicktrav
    Options
    Unfortunately this is not a fun trip. We have a relative who is very ill. We have been to Alaska a few times and have traveled to several places in this state and this for sure is a beautiful area of the world. If my son is going to barbecue this weekend......I would love to control his Stoker from 32,000 feet while traveling back on Saturday.... I am sure that would be a first
    Sorry to hear that.  Best of luck and have a safe trip back.
    Southern California
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Have a safe trip. Weather north of us is kinda rainy, depending on where you are going. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!