Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Why are some of my posts not shown?

A couple of times I've composed posts with photos and gotten the message it has to be "approved" before being displayed? Certainly everything in them was aboveboard!
Judy in San Diego
·

Comments

• Ive never had that happen to me.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,360
    edited September 2013
    Judy, this has happened to me as well even after having been posting here several times now. My guess is there was a word I or you used that tripped a trigger.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Hi Judy, you probably don't remember me from the other forum but it is good to see you.  It is a glitch in the Vanilla Forums thing that pops up from time to time.  It isn't anything you have done.  Sometimes I will go 6 months without seeing it, other times it will pop up a couple times a week.

Hopefully it will go away for you soon!  Hope you are well and look forward to seeing you on either forum.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    edited September 2013
    It's the price you pay for this forum. So glad to see you over here. Most of the time if you just punch it again all works.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,180

"He doesn't like you. I don't like you either.You better watch yourselves. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems"

" Ill be careful"

" You'll be dead"

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,538
    Don't give up, Judy!
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,190
    I tend to get it when I am quoting someone and the quoted message is quoting someone else, if that makes sense. It usually happens in waves so when it starts popping up, I "save draft" prior to posting.
    ·